cannot load image Downloadables
Register Log In Contact Buli
国际佛学网 >> 如何消除强迫症这种痛苦? Back

如何消除强迫症这种痛苦?

索达吉堪布 国际佛学网 2019-11-08

愿人人都能成就所愿——

May everyone’s wishes come true ——


索达吉堪布精彩开示录

Highlights of questions and answers in Khenpo Sodargye’s teachings



23


如何消除强迫症这种痛苦?

How can one eradicate the suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder?


问:我十几年来深受精神障碍的困扰,我有一种强迫症,或者叫恐惧症,是从小就与生俱来的。
Question: For dozens of years I have been plagued by mental illness—a kind of obsessive-compulsive disorder or phobia. I was born with it.


我一直觉得自己是世上最不可救药的,根本没有自信,不可能得到救赎。
I always feel that I am the most miserable person in the world, and I am doomed for good.


虽然现在学佛后好了很多,
Luckily, I came into contact with the Dharma, and studying it has helped me tremendously.
但在全国,像我这样的病例非常多,医学却没办法治疗。
Across the country there are many other similar cases like mine that also have no medical remedy.


请问,如何才能消除这种痛苦?
May I ask: How can one eliminate this kind of suffering?


堪布答:假如今生患有一些恐惧症,按照《俱舍论释》的观点,是前世故意乱抛一些小生命,让它产生恐惧心所招致的果报。
Khenpo: According to Abhidharma-kosa Shastra, suffering from this phobia is the result of having deliberately thrown little creatures around in the past, causing them to experience great fear.


若能经常念药师七佛的名号及《药师经》,对遣除这样的痛苦和疾病很有帮助。
To amend it, reciting regularly the names of the Seven Medicine Buddhas and reading the Sutra of Medicine Buddha can be quite helpful to dispel the agonies of this mental disease.


倘若你有更高的境界,还可以观想:“世间上有许多像我这样的受苦者,愿他们的痛苦我来代受,我的快乐回向给他们。”
If you are able to practice at a higher level, meditate as follows: “In the world there are many people suffering just like me right now. May I take their suffering upon myself, and may my happiness ripen in them.”


如此修持自他相换,也能迅速减轻自己的痛苦,并逐渐获得康复。
Thus, by practicing exchanging oneself with others, your misery will diminish swiftly and you’ll steadily regain health.

24


怎样不受是是非非的干扰?

How can we pull ourselves away from gossip?


问:如何不受外界流言蜚语所恼,让自身遗世独立?
Question: How can we remain undefiled by gossip and detach ourselves from the mundane world?


堪布答:清者自清,是非以不辩为解脱。
Khenpo: A clean hand needs no washing. Freedom from scandals comes from not getting entangled in them.


25


可以善意地撒谎吗?

Is a white lie allowed?


问:善意的谎言有过失吗?
Question: Is it wrong to lie with good intentions?


堪布答:如果真是为了利他,那过失不大。
Khenpo: If it’s done with a genuine altruistic motivation, then it’s not a big transgression.

26


如何面对铺天盖地的谣言?

How should we deal with rampant rumors?


问:面对诽谤、猜测、误解,现代社会的我们,该用怎样的智慧来面对?
Question: In society today, we are bombarded with all kinds of slander, as­sumptions and misunderstandings. How shall we deal with them wisely?


堪布答:谣言总是有,不听自然无。
Khenpo: Rumors are bound to come around. But they stop naturally when you stop listening.


27


错过了,怎么办?

What do I do if I have missed the boat?


问:错过,是一种宿命,还是幸运?
Question: Is it due to fate or bad luck that we miss an opportunity?


堪布答:凡事都有因缘,过了就过了,不要多想。
Khenpo: All things happen according to causes and conditions. The past is gone already. Do not dwell too much on it.

28


如何放下爱与恨?

How can I work with a love-hate relationship?


问:我们该以什么样的态度来面对爱恨情仇?
Question: What kind of stance should we take to deal with love-hate relation­ships?


堪布答:缘来则聚,缘去则散。得之我幸,不得我命。
Khenpo: When conditions come together, we meet; when conditions fall apart, we part. To have is my luck; to have not is my fate.



索达吉堪布《做,才是得到》
Khenpo SodargyeAchieve by Doing


猜您还喜欢这些


1.婚姻家庭系列:公众号后台回复数字1 

2. 真实因果案例:公众号后台回复数字

3.不离连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

4. 心经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

5. 金刚经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字

温馨提示:公众号后台,不是留言区哦~